How do Museum Passes work?
- You can make your reservation by calling the library 610-444-2702. We will place you on the wait list.
- Once you have been called for your pass, you have one full business day to pick up the pass.
- Please note that all passes must be picked up and returned to the Kennett Library Circulation Desk during regular business hours. Do not drop the passes in the outside book drop, or at any other Chester County library.
- The pass is available for a 5-day loan period, and is not available for renewal.
- The late fee is $25 per day.
- Lost pass fees depend on the price of the museum. The cost for each pass is $50 plus a $4 processing fee.
- There is no charge to reserve a museum pass and some provide discounts at museum shops and restaurants.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no charge.
Valid Chester County Library System card holders who are eighteen years or older, and with library accounts in good standing, can reserve a pass. You will not be able to reserve a pass if you have over $10 in fines on your account.
You can reserve a museum pass by calling the library at 610-444-2702.
Yes, you will need to present the library card that you used when reserving the museum pass to pick it up, unless your record indicates that someone else is authorized to pick up your materials.
Museum passes loan for five days. The pass is due back to the Circulation Desk by the end of the fifth day. Do not drop the pass into the book drop, or return it to any other Chester County library.
Late passes are subject to a $25/day fee. You will be responsible for the replacement cost for any lost, or damaged, museum passes. The cost for each pass is $50.
Please return the museum pass to the Kennett Library Circulation Desk during business hours. Do not drop the pass into the outside book drop, or return it to any other Chester County Library.
You can cancel your reservation by calling the library at 610-444-2702.
If you have been called, but do not pick it up, the pass will go to the next person in line.